Welcome to Mainstay Ministries webstore designed to help pastors help their people grow. Call 1-800-224-2735 for more help with Sunday sermons and services that have life-changing potential. (We've been in ministry since 1939, and we've been doing business online since 1999).
for product sales or ordering information:
Mainstay Ministries (Phoenix - Shipping)
Most orders ship in 24-48 hours from: 27314 N 37th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85083
Orders also ship directly from our printer at 1246 Heil Quaker Blvd.
LA VERGNE, TN 37086
A few orders ship from 358 W Army Trail Road, in BLOOMINGDALE, IL 60108
For telephone orders and customer service, call: 1-800-224-2735 from 9:00am-5:00pm CST
You can fax us orders at 1-520-423-3800 at any time, or email our customer service team at
Mainstay Ministries (Chicago - Customer Service & Administration)
For general non-product inquiries, call Mainstay Ministries in Chicagoland at 1-630-293-4500 8:30am-4:30pm CST or write to us:
1800 W Hawthorne, Suite 103, West Chicago, IL 60185, or P.O. Box 30, Wheaton, IL, 60189.
Check out our sister sites at www.Sermon-Coach.com;
For our Christian Travel go here.
All our Starter Kit resources are backed by our 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Contact us within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied with anything we ship you.
We ship primarily by UPS (all methods) or USPS Priority Mail.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God;
2. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, his virgin birth, his miracles, his vicarious and atoning death,
his bodily resurrection, and his imminent personal return in power and glory;
4. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the
salvation of lost and sinful men;
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the
Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
6. We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost--the believer unto life
and the unbeliever unto judgment;
7. We believe that all Christians are responsible to witness by word and deed to others
throughout the world.